Thursday, February 18, 2010

getting older AGAIN !


There goes another year. Its 2010 babeh! Although its kinda late to say its a new year,cause its already started like 2 months ago. LOL. Still Im not that late right. Its a new year,new life,new style but still the same old grin. Days have been real tough for me lately,I wanna thank all my loyal friends who sticked with me all along. Thanks for being there whenever Im feeling up or down. I really appreciate it very much. One more thing that melts my heart is I never knew that so many people could actually remembered my very special day which is my birthday. Although its just a short text wishing me happy birthday but it means alot to me. Thanks dear. Finally Im 15. Im legal to do certain things,although Im not legal to do everything exciting stuffs in my life,I dont mind waiting. Im young :D Dont envy me. x) Hope things will get better for me when I get back to school. I believe that my days will shine sooner than I can barely imagine. Last but not least,if its not because of you guys,I might be someone different.
Im very glad to be the sue ann that you guys made me. I love you. You guys rock my hardly like a hurracaine. =) !